The details of the viewer submitted in the form will not be disclosed or sold to anybody.
Axis My India Ltd
The details will remain anonymous with AXIS MY INDIA. Details are required only for our records to maintain.
("Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)" or "we"), incorporated in India with its head office at 631 & 632, Building No. 6, Solitaire Corporate park, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093 provides various companies and organizations ("Clients") with consumer awareness information and opinions regarding services and products, which are gathered from market research surveys conducted and coordinated by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) ("Insights/ Surveys").
Such information from Surveys as reflects the past and present will enable Clients with Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) to gain insight into and make good decisions about the future. We believe that each of your contributions to the Surveys from each perspective will empower society as well as Clients. Therefore Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) seeks to gather various opinions and feelings of different persons with different standpoints. Variety of opinions and feelings is the key value we deliver to society.
Throughout the operation of our business, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) understands and respects the privacy and private life of all users (including members of Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) as well as visitors of Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) websites and collectively "Users" or "you"). In conducting the above business, with respect to privacy and protection of personal data, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will comply with any applicable laws concerning the handling of personal data and also the ICC/ESOMAR Code, which is the code of conduct for the marketing research industry. ( any code to verify or to remove line)
Personal data ("Personal Data") means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Some categories of Personal Data will reveal the User’s information as to indicate the physical or mental health or condition, race, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission by the User of any offence, and such personal data ("Sensitive Personal Data") can be used in a discriminating way and therefore must be highly protected. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will also adhere to applicable laws when collecting or processing any other data that the applicable law categorizes as "sensitive" or "special categories".
Axis My India Ltd will never ask personal Bank Details from any Member/respondent.
Axis My India Ltd do not have any intermediaries or agents or franchisees for enrollment of Membership.
Axis My India Ltd will not be responsible for any payment made by individuals for getting enrolled as a member.
Your membership will be valid only if your Demographic, Geographic and Socio-economic details are shared since unless your Gender, Age, Education, Occupation, Income and physical postal address are provided the entities who wish to connect with you may it be the Government, NGOs, Corporates will not be able to consider you for their proposed activity. Hence the Primary data detailed above is compulsory and not optional. Please treat this as a mandatory compliance for getting enrolled as a Member
By creating an account, the User hereby acknowledges and agrees to the processing of the User’s Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and where applicable, the terms of the Member Agreement.
What Types of Personal Data Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) Collects
The types of Personal Data Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) collect include:
How Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) uses Personal Data
Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- 1."Basic profile", which consists of User’s contact details (such as e-mail address, name, date of birth, gender, physical address, phone number, and if necessary payment information) and basic attribute information suggesting your lifestyle or relating to your life stage (such as relates to your family, education, income, employment, and, only when absolutely necessary, race);
- 2. "Detailed Profile", which contains more detailed information about your lifestyle and life stage than Basic Profile;
- 3. "Survey Data" of the answers you made in a Survey;
- 4. Records and history of your usage of Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) services, including which surveys you answered and when, how many points have been received and consumed.
- 5. Inquiry and opinions to Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys); and
- 6. Cookie data (see the following section for details.) and server logs which Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) automatically collects when its services are accessed.
- 7. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) may collect directly from a User Sensitive Personal Data, especially racial information in Basic Profile in some countries Detailed Profile and Surveys, where permitted under applicable local laws and if the collection is necessary. In that case, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will obtain explicit consent from the User before collecting Sensitive Personal Data unless otherwise permitted by local laws for the processing of such Sensitive Personal Data.
- 8. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) does not collect Personal Data of persons less than 16 years of age, as Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)’s services are not directed at persons less than 16 years of age. ( IT WAS 10 YEARS??)
Disclosing Personal Data to Third Parties (Processors and Other Recipients)
In addition to paragraph 1 and 2 of this section, we also notify you of our legal basis for the processing (the legitimate reason required in the General Data Protection Regulation) as follows:
- 1. Create and maintain your membership, using your Basic Profile;
- 2. Screen and send appropriate surveys to candidates, using your Basic Profile
- 3. Further screen and choose such candidates, using your Detailed Profile
- 4. Conduct a survey, which may be initiated by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) and/or Clients, collect and analyse your answers in a survey to find insights
- 5. Provide you with rewards Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) offers, using your Basic Profile and Records.
- 6. Respond to your inquiries, when Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) receives them.
- 7. Develop and improve the services of Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys), using various Personal Data we obtain.
- 8. Prevent fraud, malicious activities, and any losses associated with such, using various Personal Data that we already have.
- 9. The Personal Data contained in a Survey, including Basic Profile and Detailed Profile, will be processed and used after aggregation or pseudonimization by deleting at least such direct identifiers as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., so that Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) and the Client will not be able to and will not link any other data source and reach Users directly through that processed information. However, when such direct identifiers or contact details are necessary, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) and/or Client may collect and use in that specific Survey with appropriate communication with you including notification to draw the User’s special attention beforehand
Third Party Contents
- 1) Our performance of a contract.
- 2) Our and/or Client’s legitimate interests; and
- 3) Your consent in some cases especially for the paragraph 1 (3) of this section.
- 4) If we ask for your consent to process your Personal Data, we will ensure that you receive all the necessary information about the processing and the relevant purpose before your consent and that you may withdraw your consent at any time, but not later to the processing of such Data by us after seeking your consent and any withdrawal of such consent after the said event shall not be construed as a breach of this agreement by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys), whatsoever.
- 5) Our legitimate interests to process the Personal Data consist of our mission to conduct fair Surveys, in which we are to collect various and different opinions and feelings, and to get insight in the market and society.
- 6) Because Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) and our Clients are different and independent businesses, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) cannot be held responsible for any Client’s misuses, leakages, and other data breaches beyond reasonable controls of Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys). Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) strongly recommends that Users carefully read through privacy statements and policies of the Client and acknowledge the controller(s), the purposes of use of your Personal Data, and your rights before answering a Survey.
- 1. Your provision of Personal Data to Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) is voluntary; however, in the event that you choose not to provide Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) with certain Personal Data necessary for our performance of the contract and our legitimate interests, you will not be able to gain access to our services and/or enjoy the benefits of having your membership.
- 2. Your Basic Profile and Detailed Profile can be edited, corrected, and for Detailed Profile, deleted at any time when you have access to your account on My Page. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will always respect your choice regarding what kinds of Personal Data you would like us to base our candidate screening process on; However, the more information we have about you, the greater number of opportunities you will receive to respond to Surveys and receive rewards from Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys).
- 3. If requested in the way described in "Inquiries/Complaints", Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will provide you with the registered data of your Basic Profile and Detailed Profile in a portable format.
- 4. Additionally, you may exercise your rights to make requests in writing and in the manner described in the "Inquiries/Complaints" section, and Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will respond to your requests such as the following:
- 1) Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and further processed.
- 2) More specifically, the Basic Profile and any other necessary Personal Data for the performance of the contract will be retained for 10 years after your account has been closed. The retention period of the Detailed Profile will be up to your choice. Survey Data will be required for as long as necessary for our services, including for our Clients, after which it will be deleted without undue delay.
- 3) Personal Data of those who have made a preliminary registration but not completed their registration of the Member Agreement will be deleted after 6 months, and Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will cease using the account of any User who has been inactive for 1 year until the account is reactivated by logging into the service again.
- 4) Where necessary to carry out our business operations, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) may disclose your Personal Data to certain trusted third party providers, including those located outside of the country where you live.
- 5) Please be assured that we will only disclose your Personal Data in compliance with applicable law, and with the appropriate management and supervision of the relevant third parties.
- 6) On occasion, judicial or regulatory authorities may request access to or disclosure of Personal Data about you for law enforcement purposes. Such requests typically pertain to criminal investigations or other legal proceedings initiated by any Governmental, Statutory or regulatory bodies but shall not include personal legal proceedings and private suits or claims. Where they are necessary and legitimate, we will respond to such requests in accordance with our internal policies and applicable law.
- 7) Additionally, in cases where it is necessary to prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities, or to protect life, body, or property, Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) may disclose your Personal Data to a third party, including Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)’s parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates to the necessary extent.
- 8) Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will not use or disclose your Personal Data for purposes not set forth in this Policy without informing you and taking any necessary steps in advance as required under applicable law.
Our websites for the service embed links directing to other websites, especially when connecting to a Client’s survey system for Users to answer a survey on it. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) is not responsible for privacy practices of such other websites. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) encourages the User to be aware when the User is leaving Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)’s Website, and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects Personal Data. This Policy applies solely to the processing activities collected and controlled by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys).
The Respondents should confirm that they are participating in Axis My India Ltd Survey voluntarily give their Consent to share their feedback of the respective Survey which will be a two- way communication for opinions and feedback through face-to-face Survey OR through any Social media platform like WhatsApp, Email, SMS, Facebook, You tube, Instagram, Twitter, Internal applications, External Application etc.
For exercising your rights and making any inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please use the contact information below. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) and its data protection officers will respond, without undue delay, to you or your representative.
Axis My India and its data protection officers
Please note that Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) may make changes to this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy and the latest and authentic version of this Policy will be posted on this page. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you have read the most recent version of this Policy. Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) will, in an appropriate way, communicate with you when any material changes occur within this Policy.
E Reward /Benefits Policy -
Once registered to Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) Surveys, you will be sent surveys for you to respond to. You will accumulate EPoints depending on the contents, number of questions and length of each survey. Accumulated EPoints are redeemable for rewards such as online shopping gift vouchers. Click the "About Rewards" tab for available gift vouchers.
There are multiple benefits in participating in Axis My India Ltd Survey. The Respondent participation is absolutely free including Registration. Respondents do not have to pay anything whatsoever for participation, registration and Survey or data/images posted by you.
One ( 1 ) Point will earn upto Rupee One (1 ) and it will depend on the nature and number of questions completed in Survey/Feedback) by the Respondent. These points will be redeemed or converted to TOPUP the Respondents Mobile/TV recharge and any other benefits which will be decided and announced from time to time.
There will be absolutely No charges or fees to be charged or collected from you to participate while registration and survey or data / images posted by you whatsoever.
Respondents Will get an opportunity to win Mega Prizes (Car, Smart Phones, etc, ) through Lucky dip which will be conducted in the most transparent process.
The Respondents winners will get a chance to come on National and Regional Television channels if the winners announcement and distribution of mega rewards event gets telecast on Television.
Respondents social issues/problems of their area are likely to get resolved by concerned stakeholders.
Respondents personal likes/dislikes will be put forward to brand custodians who will improve the quality/availability of goods and services reported by them.
Currently gift vouchers of various amounts are available for you to redeem. The minimum required for redemption is 100 EPoints.
The actual gift voucher you may receive may differ depending on the availability at the time of delivery.
In such cases, we will notify you to choose another voucher of available denomination nearest to your redemption amount.
This is the Member Agreement of AXIS MY INDIA ( “INSIGHT / SURVEYS) SURVEYS, a market research panel owned by Axis My India ("Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)", "we", "us", "our"). We request all Members to read this Member Agreement carefully before they join.
By registering as a Member of AXIS MY INDIA ( “INSIGHT / SURVEYS) SURVEYS, you voluntarily and unequivocally agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
Email and password
- 1. The objective of these rules ("Member Agreement") is to stipulate the rights and obligations in the relationship between Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) Global, Inc. ("Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)") and the member who has been authorized by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) as a registered online survey respondent ("the Member") in accordance with the provisions set forth in Section 2 hereof, with respect to the business ("Business") conducted by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys).
- 2. The Business is conducted by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) or a third party client ("Client(s)") for the purpose of providing to third parties, such as companies and organizations, with consumer opinions and activities through data collected in a webpage created for market research surveys ("Surveys") on Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys)’s website ("Website") or any other websites operated by a Client ("Client Website"). Each Member may respond to the given Surveys, and the information collected is aggregated and analyzed by Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) or its Client (collectively the "Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) Services").
- 3. By accepting the terms and condition Members provides the right to Axis My India Ltd to amend or modify this Member Agreement and any rules and regulations contained therein at any time.which shall be immediately effective without any consent and notice.
- 1. After Member registration, the Member is required to use their designated e-mail address and password or Mobile OTP steps in order to participate in any Survey.
- 2. The Member shall assume full responsibility for the management, use and confidentiality of the e-mail address and password, issued to the registered Member.
- 3. The Member shall not be allowed to assign, lend, or disclose his/her designated ID or password to any third party and we shall not be liable for any such unauthorised disclosure, whether wilful or in a negligent manner, of the designated ID or Password by the Member to any third party and the member shall be solely responsible for any resultant misuse/ abuse of the same at his/her own cost and consequences and the member does hereby indemnify Axis My India ( “Insight / Surveys) from any claims/ damages or suits arising as a result thereof.