Talent Acquisition Manager - Human Resource
Objectives of this Role:
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants,such as employer branding initiatives.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible.
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles.
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation method.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.
Engage With Us :